Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yay! A few viewers!

To the few people that may be viewing this blog, I implore you to please spread the existance of this blog. It is critical to this blog that debate be sparked in order to promote discussion in order to further an immersion in this art we call anime.

On a side note, I have 3 reviews lined up for the immediate future:

Big-O which will recieve a grade of B-, Black Lagoon which will recieve a grade of A-, and Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki. The review I am going to give Tenchi is going to piss people off, which is the point of all of this.

Due to the fact that I need to give a bad review, I will probably post Tenchi first, but that is after I catch up on my college work. I have been working on this for the past few days as opposed to the work, so I need to finish up that and hopefully, I can have the Tenchi review out by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment